Monday, January 2, 2012

Disney on Ice was really COOL!

Hahaha... forgive the title pun, I could not resist.

We used to watch Disney on Ice every year when we were kids, but honestly, I have vague memories if it.  All I know is that Lola Yaya (literally translated to mean Granny Nanny), who has been with our family since I was 2, has been telling my daughter to ask me to bring her to watch Disney on Ice because Lola Yaya used to go with us when we were kids, and she remembers it to be a great show.

Fortunately, a friend of mine who has kids my daughter's age asked if we wanted to watch Disney on Ice with them.  I immediately said yes...  Thanks Anna for sharing your complimentary Patron tickets with us.

Lumière (or the Candlestick) welcomes everyone with Be Our Guest
sorry, my picture of him is from the finale
Mickey and Minnie come out to say hello
From the Welcome Number
Mickey from Fantasia
There was a number on halloween
Cruella De Vil was making her entrance 
Fairy Godmother helping Minnie out with Bippity Boppity Boo!
Voila! 
Princess Jasmine and Aladdin
They had really good stunts
Kids, Don't try to do this at home.  Hahaha.
Belle and the Prince who used to be a beast
Mulan and her warrior prince charming
Princess Ariel without her tail
Princess Minnie finds her Prince Mickey
Waving goodbye... for the intermission
Perfect time for the kids to catch up...
But picture muna with Tita Anna
The girls also managed to find space to play ring a ring a rosy
When the show started, they decided to sit together so they could share popcorn and cheetos
This. Is. My. Favorite. Little. Boy.
He sat through the whole show thoroughly engrossed.
Daisy and Donald Duck were partying in Rio
Minnie Mouse went to Japan
The Christmas Number
Santa arrives with the Toys
The toys from Toy Story
My favorite was the purple haired troll
The characters all came out for the finale!
Bye Bye, See you next year! 

Disney On Ice Let's Celebrate is showing at the Smart Araneta Coliseum until tomorrow, January 3.
Tickets are no longer sold online.  You may call TicketNet at 911-5555 for inquiries.

If you're planning to watch, you should plan to arrive early if you're driving...
Only in the Philippines:They disable the stop light so a dancing traffic aide can put on a show while  directing traffic
NOTE: his primary objective was probably to put on a show, so he will impede traffic to gain a captive audience.
JUST SAYING.
The best parking option would be Valet Parking of Gateway Mall.
I was extremely happy with their service.
The guard called the valet attendant to come to me on the other side of the mall driveway so I would not need to go around.
Yes.  My car is Purple!

No comments:

Post a Comment