Saturday, May 26, 2012

I love free shopping

SINGAPORE SERIES

One of my favorite 'chores' before leaving for a trip is doing an inventory of my vouchers... to ensure that I get to use them before they expire.

I got quite a lot a few months back for my birthday from Orchard Central. It was quite a generous lot with the biggest being a SG$30 from Converse. I waited until Sofia was shopping with me because I am not really a converse-type of girl... if you know what I mean.

Sofia with what I refer to us 'free shopping money' beside the shoe that she wanted to buy.
I also wanted this. It has a hidden velcro closure.
How cool is that? But Sofia wanted the other one.
She wore it na out of the store.

I haven't really bought anything from the GSS because we decided to eat and sleep at home (because Sofia started feeling feverish) eat again instead... those meals deserve a separate post which I can only do once I recover from my food coma. Back to the GSS topic, I guess I'll just have to try harder next time.

We were able to cap off Sofia's free shoes with ice cream from ColdStone.

Free dessert, yay! Thanks Orchard Central.
Ice Cream baristas at work on the Cold Stone.
There's a viewing platform for kids but I don't quite get if they're supposed to stand there.
We got the Cheesecake Ice Cream with graham cracker crust, Blueberries and Strawberries mixed in.

That's all for now. Freebies are so much fun. Just Saying.

Orchard Central
181 Orchard Road 238896
Concierge +65 6238 1051

We're flying to Vietnam tomorrow... so our posts might be intermittent depending on our connectivity! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment