Monday, January 6, 2014

P365 TE Day 6

Taiwanese Sausages from a Food Cart in Xi Men Ding





Travel Bite: Taiwanese Sausages also rank as one of my favorite STREET food in Taipei when I'm not on a diet (yan, I filed it under a different category since I have so many favorites), but here's the tip, see those lighter sausages? That's not bratwurst (hello, this is not Germany!) - that's actually sticky rice. Hahaha. That's very useful information because believe me, it's really irritating when you start eating your sausages at the hotel, and you realize you just bought rice!


Location: Taipei, Taiwan
Date Photo Taken: February 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of January 1: 1
P365 TE Running Points: 12 out of 18 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment