Saturday, December 29, 2012

Luna's First Birthday

Luna Lakwatsera, as we fondly call her, celebrated her first birthday with a MadMen (oops I don't know them) Shabby Chic themed party at Stacy's Capitol Greenstreet last Sunday.



I think we overshot arriving fashionably late because we underestimated the traffic so we arrived just in time for the end of story telling and cupcake decorating.

Sofia (beside Santi) just jumped into cupcake decorating.
She even brought home an extra one to do at home.
Thanks for that Tita Tala :)
Cake Blowing Time
Happy Birthday Luna Girl!
Hope you get everything your parents wish for.

It was most entertaining for me to see Luna react to her Tito Ian.
Let's just say she's not that easy to bribe with balloons.
In this picture, it's not obvious :)
The reason I was so entertained was because when I met Luna for the first time when she was only a few months old in Sri Lanka, there were angles when she looked like her Tito Ian. Hahaha.
Pao and Mini-Ian.
We all kept on joking that we were hoping she'd look more like her pretty mommy Tala and it's a good thing she does! :)

It's a super small world because I met Giddy who also works in Unilever.
I haven't met her before but so many people have told me we sound alike.
Hahahaha... Do we?
Happy Birthday again Luna Girl :)
We can't wait to visit you in Singapore.

Thanks for inviting us Tala and Pao. It was great catching up!


Luna celebrated her first birthday at 
Stacy's Capitol Greenstreet
1 Capitol Hills Drive, Quezon City
+63.2.9526843
If you're looking for a dainty Cath Kidston haven, this is the perfect place for you.
I only got to try their chocolate cupcakes and it was very good! just saying.

1 comment:

  1. Awwwww thanks for posting Coley girl! Na-senti naman ako when I saw the Galle pic of Luna! Haha! It was nice seeing you again and introducing you to Giddi! Hahahaha! Next time you go back to SG stay with us! HUGS!

    ReplyDelete