Friday, June 16, 2017

KL eats

Been several months since I was last in KL, but since I'm cleaning my To Blog About folder, here are some places I tried and enjoyed the last time I was there for work.

SOULed Out 
The place was semi-outdoor/ open air serving a fusion of western and local dishes.

Carbonara and the giant bread stick
***oops, I didn't realize I had no photos of the other dishes we tried.

Dessert to share
The team after a hard day's work.

Wondermama 
I loved the old school/ retro feel of this local restaurant.

I'm not really sure what we ordered but we had a Laksa to share, some fried rice and toppings, fried squid rings and a deconstructed local noodle dish that was really good.
This is the deconstructed noodle dish that is so yummy.
The broth is on the sour side, and it comes with fried
chicken bits and scrambled egg.
The plum iced tea is good.
This is what I mean by old school. Complete
with iced gems. Blast from the past in a charming way.

Paramount Hawker
Then I also got to try where the locals eat, with yummy Char Kway Teow, Beef Noodle and some rice rolls. Unfortunately there were just 2 of us so we couldn't order more.


Now I know the secret to eating well in Malaysia is similar to India. Your friends need to take you to places they know you'll like. Such a big difference when we had to fend for ourselves when we went for an audit, but we may not have been very welcome. Thanks Jul for always feeding me well. just saying.



SOULed Out Bangsar South
No. 7 G-11&12, Nexus Bangsar South, 
Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South, 
59200 Kuala Lumpur, 
Wilayah Persekutuan 
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia


Wondermama
Bangsar Village, G6, Ground Floor, 1, 
No Satu,, 1, Jalan Telawi 1, 
Bangsar Baru, 
59100 Kuala Lumpur, 
Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, 
Malaysia


Paramount Hawker
Jalan 20/14, Taman Paramount, 
46300 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia

No comments:

Post a Comment