Friday, June 2, 2017

Kam's Roast in Singapore

I've heard about Kam's Roast, but ironically, I tried it in Singapore, and not Hong Kong, where it originates from, and due to some import regulations, they are only allowed to sell Roast Duck in Singapore.
Fine with me. I love Roast Duck.

Kam's Roast in Singapore is at Pacific Plaza on Scott's Road.
There normally is a queue for lunch, but good thing my friend Anson arrived
earlier enough to queue for us and secure our table. 
Anson ordered the soup, which he loves in Hong Kong, but I wasn't
really a fan.
We also ordered BBQ Pork Char Siew, which I found ok.
It was so fat, though, I had to scrape it off while leaving the yummy
caramelized stuff. 

Now the duck... this I really enjoyed. Especially since you can ask for the
Ginger Sauce that they serve in HK Roast places.

I haven't really decided if I prefer this to London Fat Duck, but I guess it doesn't really matter. I can just go to the more convenient one, but next time I will just order the duck. 



Thanks Anson for introducing me to another great discovery in Singapore (and for lining up for us too while I was busy getting lost). just saying.


Kam's Roast Singapore
9 Scotts Road #01-04, 
Singapore 228210

No comments:

Post a Comment