Saturday, June 10, 2017

Brunch Society in Yangon

One of my must visit places in Yangon, si Bogyoke Market to shop for jewels. You can read my post on that here. But since surprisingly traffic is really bad in Yangon, and shops at Bogyoke normally close early, our friends recommend that it would be best to eat a late lunch nearby before we go to the Market to shop.

The place they recommended near the Bogyoke Market is Brunch Society and we really enjoyed it.
Unfortunately, I only have very little photos, but you can take my word for it.

Salad and Bacon Mushroom Skewers to start

I ordered Eggs Benedict, my favorite order for brunch, but this one was a bit
weird with the onions and pepper that topped the sauce.

What I remember though is their three course lunch sets were really good value that came out to around US$12 per person. Order the Risotto, Seabass and the Burger. I remember bumming food from other people that was really yummy, I can't wait to go back so I can order the good stuff for myself, before shopping at Bogyoke market of course. just saying.


Brunch Society
Ground, Sule Plaza, 
143,149, Sule Pagoda, 
Yangon, Myanmar
https://www.facebook.com/thebrunchsociety/

No comments:

Post a Comment