Sunday, August 16, 2015

DIY Iced Espresso Latte

Ever since I tried the Iced Espresso Latte from Roast, a winner brunch place in Bangkok which you can read about here, I've told myself, it should be easy enough to do this at home. Ofcourse, I never had the time to try it out...
Iced Espresso Latte from Roast in Bangkok

And I was right! It's super duper easy to do... and yummy too.
I just made espresso using a 3 cup Bialetti Moka, which is a staple in my
kitchen, no matter what country I live in.
You can read about my love for Italian Espresso and Bialetti here
Note: The three espresso cup serving is just enough for one Ikea flower ice tray. One flower wasn't as full as the rest from all my spillage. Hahaha.

The Ikea ice trays actually say For Water Only but we've used them for DIY
Rainbow Crayons before, which you can read about here.
I guess you should just remember what shape you use for what, so you
don't use it for water again afterwards.
After a few hours in the freezer, my espresso cubes were ready.
Voila! There you have it. My own version of Frozen Espresso Flowers Latte!
Serve with steamed milk, and mascovado syrup.
Yummy!!! I no longer need to go to UCC (Kori Kohi) or Bangkok for my
Iced Espresso Latte fix! Much cheaper too!
Just add milk and syrup to taste.
Perfect drink for a coffee lover on a humid day. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment