Sunday, March 25, 2018

Culture Crêpes

Our favorite Crêpes place in Paris is Breizh Cafe, but it's such a hassle to go because reservations are required, and they do not entertain walk-ins. You can read my post on Breizh here. One trick I've used before, which only worked once, was to go to their deli next door, which has the same menu, but given that Culture Crêpes is a fraction of the price for just marginally less quality, I think this cozy place in Saint Michel is my new favorite.




This is Jem after 20 hours of sleep.
She finally looks like a person after travelling sick for over
a week.

I was craving for an omelette so I ordered a ham and cheese one, but I shared
Ady's galette and Jem's buerre et sucre (butter and sugar) crepe.

Yummy!!!

The place is small and cozy.
Though the sign says they have tables for a party of 1-10.

We didn't make a reservation, but you may want to. I think next time I will. just saying.


Culture Crêpes
26 Rue Saint-André des Arts, 
75006 Paris, France

No comments:

Post a Comment