Sunday, April 1, 2018

Audrey's for the Best Flower Pot Cakes with Buttercream Icing in Bangkok

The best dessert ever if you love Buttercream Icing, and moist cake are the Flower Pot Cakes from Audrey's. We stumbled upon them as we were walking around the emQuartier Mall looking for dessert, and I'm so happy we discovered them.


If you love Thai Milk Tea, you absolutely need to try the Orange Rose Cake, which has Thai Milk Tea filling and Buttercream Icing.




It was so good, I went back and brought a friend to try it. Though some of the cakes were on 50% off, so we limited our choices to that. Hahaha.
Yellow Rose (Peanut Butter Filling in Banana Cake)
and Strawberry Shortcake.



Both were good, but I still liked the Thai Milk Tea one better. It's really quite a steal at Baht 125 for 2! They sometimes bill you service charge when you eat in, but sometimes they don't. I don't really get that.

I loved it so much, I went back again with another set of friends, and this time we got take away, because the food a L'Appart (Sofitel Rooftop) is good, but their dessert sucks.

Yes, you can get it to go. It comes in this nice box too.

Now I'm torn between wanting to try more flavors, or sticking to my favorite Thai Milk tea. I guess I'll just have to see what's on 50% off next time. sucker for a sale forever. just saying.


Audrey Cafe and Bistro
-Audrey Cafe สาขา Siam Center ชั้น 4 
-Audrey Cafe สาขา EmQuartier ชั้น 8 
-Audrey Cafe สาขา Central Embassy ชั้น 5 
-Audrey Cafe สาขา Central Ladprao ชั้น 4 
-Audrey Cafe สาขา Esplanade Ratchada ชั้น G 
-Audrey Cafe สาขา Zpell @ Future Park Rangsit ชั้น 2 
-Audrey Cafe สาขา Central Plaza Westgate ชั้น 2 
-Audrey Kiosk สาขา CentralPlaza Bangna ชั้น G
-Audrey Kiosk สาขา CentralPlaza Changwattana ชั้น G
-Audrey Kiosk สาขา The Mall Bangkapi ชั้น G
https://www.facebook.com/Audrey.Cafe.Bistro/

No comments:

Post a Comment