Friday, May 20, 2016

Earth Kitchen

I've always wanted to try Earth Kitchen, but I haven't had the chance to try it until recently, when we visited their branch at BGC. Jem and I met up to celebrate my birthday, another one of those belated birthday dinners, which I just got around to blogging about. 

We enjoyed the Watermelon and Rocket salad (Php 270), which combined
refreshing watermelon, pili nuts and white cheese.
I wonder if they offer this when watermelon is not in season.
The Mushroom Soup (Php180)  with was good and earthy.
I thought the Braised Bacon (Php530) was overrated. I expect my bacon to
be either salty and bursting with flavor or crisp, this was neither.
Though it was an okay dish for pork.
I really liked the Uni Negra (Php390) or Squid Ink Risotto with Scallops.
Best friend catch up date. Missing Tim.
But glad Ivan gave up his basketball game to join us, because squid ink
lipstick suits us all. Hahaha.
Glad we had a chance to order the Beef Bulgogi Soft Tacos (Php280).
This was also yumm...
And since we were celebrating my birthday, I asked if they have free
dessert for the celebrant and they gave us Pastillas Ice Cream!
I would order this next time.
The only surprise was the bill... Is that 71,000?!?
Hahaha... well it wasn't, but it caught us by surprise.
Parang Just for Laughs or Wow Mali lang.

Excited to eat here more often when we move to BGC. just saying.


Earth Kitchen
U205, Bonifacio Highstreet, 
7th Avenue Bonifacio Global City, 
Taguig, 1634 
Metro Manila

No comments:

Post a Comment