Friday, January 13, 2017

Another Winner Japanese Restaurant at Ogawa

We recently tried Ogawa Restaurant at The Fort, and it was quite good, I wanted to blog about it even if I didn't take much photos... until it was too late. (Oh hunger, you distracted me)

Their Crazy Maki was excellent. Humongous serving too.
Best tofu steak ever. Tasted like Beef. Hahaha.
Then we had Tempura and Karaage too.

The Steak Teppan was good, but I was expecting it to
come with more veggies than this.

We ate there roughly at the same time as my brother's birthday...


Just like food shots,
my brother looks better with a flat lay.


I think the food is pricey though, I heard the Chef used to work at the Japanese Restaurant at the Shang. Next time, when I pay the bill, I'll tell you if it's worth it. Hahaha, but I did enjoy my lunch.  just saying.


Ogawa
The Fort Strip, 
28th Street Corner 5th Avenue, 
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig, 
1634 Metro Manila

Phone: (02) 886 4994

No comments:

Post a Comment