Saturday, February 10, 2018

Apéro Neighborhood Cafe is my new favorite brunch spot

I first tried Apéro Neighborhood Cafe for Christmas brunch with friends last year, but I wasn't quite back to blogging then, but I knew I loved the place.

Coley's Babies Yule 2017

The food was good, the coffee was good, the location and ambiance was
perfect too.

Date with Yana at Apero (Yule 2017).

Recently, I have had more chances to come back and enjoy this place again.
Their Morning Bun is absolutely to die for. Flaky and Buttery just like the
good croissants in Paris, but also lightly crusted with sugar. Sof loves it too. 

I make baked egg cups... but nothing like these BAKED EGGS. 

The duck confit porridge is also one of my favorites, if you're looking for
some comfort food for breakfast.

Apero is owned by the same group that runs Duck and Buvette (another fave!)
Great job on this place Jacq!!!

Catching up when I see you is a great bonus too. just saying.

The Apéro Morning Bun is also Sofia approved. just saying. 


Apéro Neighborhood Cafe
Corinthian Hills, Temple Drive, 
1800 Quezon City, Philippines

0917 511-3475

You can read my post on D&B here.

No comments:

Post a Comment