Sunday, February 11, 2018

Coley's Baked Egg Cups Recipe

My favorite make ahead healthy breakfast recipe is baked egg cups. It's so yummy and easy to make even Sof can make them.



Baked Egg Cups

Filling: Anything you want in your eggs.

My favorites include Tomato, Basil, and Mozzarella. I also do ham and cheese. Below is my take on brocolli and cheddar with the yummy Tapa that I brought home from Tita Joy the other day.


This tapa is so yummy, I forgot I was now mostly vegetarian.
When they offered the leftovers, I gladly say yes.

I mixed it in with broccoli flowers.

1. All you need to do is to fill silicone muffin pans with your desired filling.

2. Then make a scrambled egg mixture. I use 4-5 eggs for 12 egg cups.


3. Add a little milk, salt and pepper.

4. Then pour into the muffin cups.

5. I always top it with my favorite secret ingredient (MORE CHEESE), salt and pepper, before baking.

6. Put in the oven at 350 degrees. Check it after 15 minutes and remove when the eggs are set. (It normally takes mine between 20-25 mins to bake.)

Voila! It's that easy.
You can eat it straight from the oven, or put it in the fridge for breakfast when you are rushing.
1 Egg Cup (Tomato, Mozza, Basil) is only 40-50 calories.

I can normally eat 2-3 egg cups for breakfast or I have 1 topped with jalapeno hummus as a filling snack.  just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment