Sunday, February 4, 2018

Coley's Sweet Potato Toast Recipe

I like browsing through recipes before sleeping, and if it's interesting enough and passes the sleep-over-it test, I start buying the ingredients so I can try it.

I was intrigued by Sweet Potato Toasts because I love toast... but I try to stay away from bread... so when I saw people raving about this idea online, I decided to try it out. 

Thankfully, I have very nice office mates who let me experiment on them. I volunteered to prepare breakfast for us at work. 

I must say, it turned out quite well.

Prep work is easy. Just cut a well-cleaned (but I peeled mine) sweet potato into 1/4 inch thick slices and brush both sides with olive oil (You can do this in advance). Then pop into the toaster oven for 10-15 minutes at the highest setting.

You can top it with anything and everything you desire.

My favorite is a generous serving of Peanut Butter with truffle honey and truffle salt! It really hits the spot.

Oh, and this combo works well with bananas too.

Thank you girls for letting me experiment on you.

Happiest Birthday Peach!!!

May you get everything your heart desires, I pray for great health, and a life of full of blessings and love with Karlo. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment