Sunday, December 13, 2015

Wanderlust Sandals! Comfortable, Classy, Real Leather Sandals - Pre-Order Now!

Oh my. I just realized I haven't posted anything new for close to a month now. That's one of the consequences of being passionate about your day job, together with my night job, as I am now.

Interestingly, both of my new babies, Jewellery by Coley which you can read about here, and Wanderlust, my real leather sandals line, which this post is about, were both started on impulse only a few months ago, inspired by my many trips entailed by my new job.

Ideas are now a reality and it's really exciting for me to see things come to life, as I envision them.

My vision for Wanderlust is to provide simple, classy, real leather sandals, that are not only beautiful on the feet, they should be comfortable too, and of course, they shouldn't break the bank! Something I haven't found available in the Philippine market today.


Wanderlust 
Inspired by Places, To Take You Places

Athinas Sandals First Collection (Yule 2015)
Available in Champagne Gold and Black Brown Croc
Sort of self-explanatory, but yes, this collection was inspired by a recent trip to Athens, Greece.

Athinas Sandals Prototype in Champagne Gold
Athinas Sandals in Black Brown Croc

Athinas Sandals are made of 100% Real Leather, so they stretch and conform to the size and width of your feet. The best part of this project is I get to test all the prototypes! Hooray for the Imelda in me!

Athinas Sandals are all priced at Php1,350. Pre-orders are entitled to an early bird discount, and are accepted until 10th January 2016.  First day of dispatch of orders are on 23rd January. You can contact me by sending me an email through this blog if you are interested to pre-order while we are setting up our official IG and FB accounts.

I even signed the photo deal with my official re-seller!!!
Starting January 22, you can already contact @desdee1207 to purchase
your very own pair of Wanderlust Sandals.

Can't wait for my first Wanderlust Athinas collection to arrive... because I already have bright colors, mettalics, and neutrals on my mind for summer. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment