Friday, April 29, 2016

Lady M Crepe Cakes in Singapore

Last time I was in Singapore, Tim and Fredy took me to Lady M for dessert. I didn't really expect much, because Fredy managed my expectations by telling me it was overrated, but very popular nowadays. I was willing to try it, with the ulterior motive that I may be able to squeeze in some shopping time, and I was right!

It seems Lady M opened recently in Singapore, as part of their Asian expansion
 and it seems they are popular in New York (but I haven't heard of them).
They're famous for the Crepe Cakes, and it comes in different flavors.

We arrived just a few minutes shy of closing time and the timing was great because they still let us in to order, and they didn't really pressure us to hurry up and go.
It's big and looks quite hip from the inside. You need to enter from the
second floor.
We had the Matcha Crepe Cake which was excellent, and I wanted to try
the Strawberry Mille Feuille, which was not a best seller, and wasn't really
worth the calories.
This is their menu. They have exclusive cakes per
branch, and special cakes for the month.

I thought it was quite good, but Fredy was quick to point out that we didn't have to line up to get a table. He said, there normally is a long queue, which makes the place overrated since it's not special enough to line up for. I guess I will agree with him, because their Mille Feuille was really bad. Hahaha, so come at closing to be safe, and just order the crepe cakes so you can enjoy your Lady M experience, and when you see it in New York, this time you can decide if it's worth lining up for. just saying.


LADY M® ORCHARD CENTRAL
Orchard Central Shopping Mall
181 Orchard Road, Orchard Central
#01-27 & #02-07
Singapore 238896
Opening Hours:
Daily 11am to 10pm
Telephone +65 6509 3673
http://www.ladym.com.sg/

No comments:

Post a Comment