Saturday, April 9, 2016

Taste Paradise Weekend Dimsum Brunch

I love weekend Dimsum brunch, and normally Singapore does this so well. Tim brought us to one of their favorite Dimsum places, Taste Paradise in Ion Orchard.

I came from the bank so I arrived late for brunch, but here is my two cents worth based on everything I tried.
Congee and Hakaw. Good but ordinary.
Duck Spring Roll.
Over-hyped, oily and not good.
HIGHLY NOT RECOMMENDED.
Remnants of the Carrot Cake. This was good.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Mango Roll, I think. This was Ok. Tim liked it. I prefer the Taro Puffs.
Deep Fried Taro Puffs. Yummy.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Baked BBQ Pork Pastry. Now, This is what I think they make best.
HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

I can't wait to eat here again and not arrive late. According to Tim, ordering ala carte here is much better value than the eat all you can Weekend Dimsum Buffet at Jade Fullerton, and he might be right.  You can read about that herejust saying.


Taste Paradise
2 Orchard Turn, 
ION Orchard #04-07, 
Singapore 238801
+65 6509 9660
Reservations Recommended

No comments:

Post a Comment