Wednesday, December 7, 2016

After You's Cheddar Cheese Shibuya Toast

I've tried After You's Famous Honey Shibuya Toast before, which you can read about here. but we always had to order it to go, because we had absolutely no patience for the line, but this time around, I was so tired from shopping that I actually welcomed the wait, since there were seats for waiting anyway. In fact, I wasn't really hungry, I just wanted to sit. Hahaha.

Browsing through the menu, I saw that they had Cheddar Cheese Shibuya Toast. It was a no-brainer. I definitely wanted to try this!

Absolutely delicious! I didn't remember the toast to taste drenched in butter (in a good way).
Since I wasn't hungry, I just ate all the good parts!

Next time, I will just come back when I'm tired so I won't mind the wait because I need more Cheddar Cheese Shibuya Toast. just saying.


After You Dessert Cafe
Ground floor, Siam Paragon 
991, Rama 1 Rd., Pathum Wan 
Pathumwan, Bangkok 

No comments:

Post a Comment