Friday, December 9, 2016

Foie Gras Sushi and Sushi for Meat Lovers at Hokkai Don

I first tried Foie Gras Sushi when I saw an offer for it on sale at the Food Hall of Siam Paragon. You can read about my post on that here. So when I was back in Bangkok, I tried to look for it again, not realising that more than one place serves it. 

This time around, I had a chance to try Hokkai Don also at the Siam Paragon Food Hall, but closer in location to Gourmet Market. Interestingly, they had much more meat options from their sushi menu, which of course, I had to try.

The Foie Gras Sushi is less generous that what I remember from the other
place, but it was well cooked even when eaten cold, and enough to satisfy.


I must say I definitely need to remember the name of the place this time. This deserves a second visit. just saying.


Hokkai Don Siam Paragon
อาคาร Siam Paragon Rama I Rd, 
Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330, 
Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment