Friday, December 2, 2016

L'Appart Rooftop Bar for French Cuisine and a Lovely View of Bangkok

I normally stay in Sukhumvit when I travel to Bangkok for work, but I didn't realise that there was a wonderful rooftop bar just a few minutes away until I met up with my friend from college on my last trip and she invited me to L'Appart Rooftop Bar at Sofitel.


It was really great catching up with Raine, since the last time I saw her
was probably 15 years ago! And I think we both look just the same! Hahaha.

While we enjoyed the Bangkok Skyline from the terrace, L'Appart is famous for their interior which is designed to look like a high end society apartment in Paris in addition to the food of course!

If the cheese plate and mille-feuille dessert is anything to go by, the food must be something to look forward to.


Come for sunset cocktails, Daily from 5-7pm if you want to enjoy 2 for 1 on all drinks. I need to put that on my To Do List for next trip.

Thanks Raine for meeting up with me and introducing me (and treating me too) to this totally fab place! Can't wait to do this again next time I'm in town. just saying.


L'Appart Rooftop Bar
32nd Floor, Hotel Sofitel Sukhumvit Bangkok
189 Road 13- Klongtoey Nua Wattana, 
15 Sukhumvit Rd, Khlong Tan Nuea, 
Watthana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment