Friday, April 28, 2017

Locavore is my new favorite place for Pinoy Food

I've heard a lot of good things about Locavore, but since I am not really fond of Pinoy food, I never went out of my way to try it. But when I had lunch with friends from work a few weeks back and they recommended this place, I was glad I would get a chance to finally try it.

Reunion of sorts with friends from work.

Since Anna messaged us with the usual dishes that she orders, we just followed her lead and ordered everything she suggested.
Baked Scallops with Aligue Butter Php 500
Super duper yummy!!!
Sugpo con Mayonesa Php585
Another win, sauce palang ulam na, tastes deadly good too!!!

Sizzling Sinigang Php475 photobombed by the Oyster Sisig Php350
The Sizzling Beef Sinigang was so flavorful especially if you like your
sinigang with the Asim-Kilig factor!
The only thing I could do without was the Oyster Sisig since I'm not really
an Oyster fan but I just saw in their menu that they have a version of this with
Lechon for Php10 bucks more. I think that would have been more to my taste.

For dessert we had the Torta Mangga - which was a frozen dessert where you
don't really taste fresh mangoes, so you can skip this.
The only catch if you eat here is that everything is so yummy, and everything is really a flavor bomb to your taste buds, you will need to order rice (I ordered Garlic Brown Rice) and Coke Light, to fully enjoy your meal. 

Thank you girls for a great catch-up and for introducing me to this winner place. Lunch tyo ulit! just saying.


Locavore BGC
Forbes Town Center, 
Burgos Circle, 
Taguig, Metro Manila
+63 9062858264
Reservations recommended for dinner as the place gets really busy

No comments:

Post a Comment