Monday, April 3, 2017

Sushi Ninja down South (of Manila)

My peg for sushi is Minami Saki!!! It's the best. You can read about it here.  

But if you're fond of maki and rolls, I'd say Sensei Sushi (post here), and Ooma of the same group but I think their Megamall branch is better than the BGC branch (post here), and Ogawa (post here) are good. I don't normally make it to the south, but when I found myself in Alabang for work, we tried Sushi Ninja, and I'd like to include it in my list of places with yummy maki rolls.


Sushi Ninja has a wide selection of rolls and traditional sushi.

I loved everything we ordered, except for tempura (which isn't sushi anyway).
Spicy Tuna Salad Php300
The Shinjuku Maki Php490 was great.
Though it's also spicy tuna inside since I don't like Salmon.
The Oedo Toshi Php360 or Wagyu Beef on Fried Sushi Ball was also good.


I normally need real food to go with my sushi, so I convinced everyone to order a few dishes to share.

I loved the Beef Yakitori (Php200 for 2 sticks).

It was so yummy, because there was so much fat camouflaged.

The tempura is a huge serving, but only order this if you
want Fried Breading and very little shrimp.

My friends also ordered the following dishes which I didn't try.
Gyuniku Sute-Ki Don Php395

Okinawa Toshi (Seared Salmon, Cream Cheese and Truffle Oil) Php360

Sushi Ninja is located in the same area as UCC. I would definitely come back for the rolls and the beef sticks, but only if I were already in the area. just saying.


Sushi Ninja
Westgate Center, 
Filinvest Ave, Alabang, 
Muntinlupa, 1770 
Metro Manila, Philippines

Phone: +63 2 556 7706

No comments:

Post a Comment