Friday, May 26, 2017

Cafe de SeOUL in Yangon

I haven't had a chance to blog about all the places I enjoyed during my last trip to Myanmar, so I'm trying to work through my list now and one place I'd like to write about is Cafe del Seoul.

It's a place that mixes both hipster vibe and fusion comfort food. 

We ordered the Carbonara, and they truly get points for creative plating.

It didn't just look nice, it tasted good too.

Since it's a fusion place, you can't miss their Korean Fried Wings, which
comes with potato wedges.

But another must order is their Truffle Fries (Wedges)!

This was the first meal Sam and I had during our trip last year, and we really
enjoyed it.

I love how internationally open Yangon has been. You can include Cafe del Seoul in your must visit places in Yangon if you want a fix of western fusion comfort food. just saying.


Cafe del SeOUL
24/1 Pyay Road, 7 Mile, 
Mayangone Township, 
Yangon, Myanmar (Burma)

Phone: +95 9 971 993711
Open Daily 11am-12midnight

No comments:

Post a Comment