Monday, August 20, 2012

Richmonde Weekend Buffet

Last weekend, my friends and I tried out the lunch buffet at Richmond Hotel in Eastwood City. We met at 12noon on a Sunday, so in my mind, we met for brunch. Hahaha. Though to be honest, the menu was more of a lunch spread.

These are my friends from school, together with their significant others.
Our family keeps getting bigger and bigger with more babies on the way.

I sat beside Tim, who's eating style is to get lots of the dishes that he likes.
This is his Salmon sashimi course.
Or should I say, one of his Salmon courses. Hahaha.
Frank's style is to just get a lot. Period.
Hahaha... but he shares naman.
Tiana getting from Frank's plate of prawn tempura.
I got "no-carb" batchoy (innards) soup.
The noodles come on the side so I didn't get any.
It was ok, but there was a spicy bite to it that you normally don't expect in batchoy.
Kim and Frank with their starters.
I got california maki, seafood salad, cheese tart and cheese dumpling as my starters.
My main course was prime rib and salad.
It's best to ask them to slice fresh prime rib,
then ask them to grill it for a bit so it's served hot.
Thanks for the giveaways Vice and Faith :)
Viele and Sofia had Choco Crisp from Auntie Tiana.
Frank's second plate of tempura.
Chipsy's Prime Rib and salmon sashimi.
Viele enjoyed the chocolate fountain.
The lunch buffet includes coffee or tea.

The Richmonde Weekend Hotel Buffet for lunch and dinner is valued at Php1080, but I know that they also get featured sometimes on online deal websites where you can buy them for 50% off. Vice and Frank treated us to lunch to celebrate their birthdays in August and July so I'm not sure how much we really paid per head, but I would say that everyone enjoyed the assortment, and they had high value items on the menu that was good like the prawn tempura, prime rib and salmon sashimi. It's also a nice place to hang out and chat, since there are also not a lot of people. Another plus is that kids eat for free and they don't threaten to charge you double if you don't finish everything on your plate. I hate places that do that!

Happy Birthday Vice! Hope you liked your gifts!
Kaden and Sofia and the aunties.
Happy birthday Frank!
It looks like you liked your gifts :)
The gang and kids.
The Single and Ready to Mingle ones. Hahaha...
Sofia and the Ninang ng Bayan, Ninang Faith.
It looks like someone ate too much prawn tempura.
Fif with Ninang and Mom.
Kiddos playing at the hotel lobby after lunch.

Thanks for lunch again Frank and Vice!!! Hope you all had good brithdays... we sure had a good time catching up and eating last Sunday! Just Saying.

Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
17 Orchard Road
Eastwood City, Bagumbayan
Quezon City
Tel No. +63 2 5707777

No comments:

Post a Comment