Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My beach.

Last week was very hectic for me because I spent the first 2 days away from home for mtg in Manila, then the next 3 days were spent out of town in Batangas for another team mtg. The silver lining was that the resort we stayed in was just a little bit past the development that I bought my beach lot from in Laiya, Batangas (a province 3 hours drive south of Manila).

Here are a few photos I took of the beach, because somewhere on this coast, will be the beach I will enjoy when I finally get my house built. 

View of the infinity pool and the beach mid afternoon.
We stayed at Acuatico Beach Resort.
It's nice for a local hotel.
View of the resort from the beach.
It's a bit small, but the service is good enough to make up for it.

A closer shot of the beach at mid-afternoon.

We were lucky because it was raining when we arrived, but the weather cleared up, so we were able to enjoy the place.

This is the beach at mid-morning.
The other side of the beach, shot in vivid.
I attempted to walk along the shore until I reached my beach lot.
I had no watch, no sense of distance and no sense of time,
so I headed back when I thought I walked far enough.
My beach lot would be somewhere there at the far end.
The sand is not white and not as fine as bora,
but it's also not painful to walk barefoot on.
It's a good beach to visit given the time required to get there.
Oh, and I shot this is vivid too.
This is how the sand really looks.
Boats at rest.
Back at the resort close to noon.
Shot in vivid.

Acuatico Beach Resort
Laiya, San Juan, Batangas

I can't wait to build my beach house here.
Donations are very much welcome!
just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment