Monday, February 18, 2013

Proud to be a Sige Mom!

Sofia and I attended the Breeze "Sige Sa Mantsa!" (literally translated, it means something to the effect of Go Get Dirty!) event last Saturday, not because I am a blogger. Hahaha, I don't think my 6 official followers count, though I swear I get more visitors than 6! When I arrived at the Manila Polo Club, the agency running the event asked me if I was on online blogger. I was so tempted to say yes! Hahaha... but I said, no, I work for the company.

For full disclosure, I will admit that I got invited to the event because I work for the company that makes Breeze (hooray!!!), but I am not writing about it because I have to, and I am not writing about it because it's my job to do so (if you have been reading my blog you'll know I never write about work), but I am writing this post because my daughter had so much FUN!!!

Sofia and Jillian enjoyed the playground before the games started. Sofia went directly to the playground even though the event was on a Saturday morning, and she was asleep in the car until we got dropped off.
Sofia loves playgrounds.
Jillie on the swing.

There were four booths inspired by each of the Breeze endorsers who were there with their kids. The children are given stickers when they participate in each of the activities that they can use to collect prizes.

In the sand box, the kids had to make a sand castle.
Sofia and Jillie attempting to make one.
Then there was a booth with colored powder.
The kids throw it on the wall to color the picture.
Jillie didn't want to get dirty. Hahaha.
Then there was a booth where you shoot stains on two shirts.
You get two stickers if you hit the target.
Then you get another sticker for washing the shirts.
The shirt washed in Breeze was always visibly cleaner
vs the shirt washed with the 5 other brands.
Then Sofia did the relay where the kids need to walk
through Jello,
Then go up and down the slide,
Then walk through a pool that looks filled with Grape Juice.
All Sofia could talk about when we got home was home was how she walked through jello, walked on the grass, then walked through the grape juice pool. Hahaha.

After Sofia did all the games, we went to see what prize she could claim, and of course she decided she wanted the biggest toy.
She counted her stickers, did her own math
 and told me we needed to play to get 3 more stickers. 

The Sige Moms of Breeze who say Yes to Stains, and yes to life experiences!
Tessa, Carmina, Senator Pia and Dawn.
Sofia and I with self-proclaimed Super Duper Sige Mom
Tessa Prieto-Valdez.
Jay and Lia with Tessa.
With The Breeze Team!
Lia, Jillie and Jay.

When we got home, Sofia wanted to immediately play with her prize. 

She got the Mould & Paint set because she used to have a similar one
where we made Safari Animals.
We oiled the mold even if it was not in the instructions,
because we remember that from the other toy.
Then we know that you need to be really quick when mixing the plaster.
Using a rectangular disposable container is not such
a good idea. Next time, round would be better.
We were quicker now than before, so we got all the plaster in the molds
before it because hard and lumpy.
It's quite tricky to put in the pins though, because the pin also sinks.
Sofia loves doing Arts and Crafts!
Voila! Sealife magnets.
Thank you Breeze!

As a mom, I've always encouraged my daughter to do what she wants even if it means she may get a bit dirty. But before Breeze was launched, I'd tell yaya to let Sofia wear her not so nice clothes, so that she can disaster it all she wants. The other day, Sofia came home from school and told me "Mom, I got paint on my pants." I just said, it's ok, just tell yaya to wash it with Breeze! :) 

I am proud to be a Sige Mom! And now, my daughter can be as stylish as she wants as she enjoys life. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment