Sunday, March 12, 2017

Lychee Soft Serve Cone from McDonald's Singapore

Last weekend, I was in Singapore for work. It was such a tiring trip since I was already under the weather, so I spent most of this weekend sleeping just to recuperate. I doesn't help that I need to get back to my usual energizer bunny self because on Thursday, I fly to Singapore again, but for a much more enjoyable no-work long weekend with Fi to spend some quality time together at the start of her school's summer vacation.

While last week was a flurry of work and figuring out what to eat, I loved the lychee soft serve cone from the McDonald's dessert kiosk that Anson introduced me too.


It's the perfect mix of light, cold, and refreshing. Simply perfect for a hot day in Singapore.

It doesn't just match my mani, it comes in a waffle cone or twist
cone option too! That's busy Orchard Road in the background.

Thanks Anson for introducing me to this, and thank you for the treat.

See you soon Lychee cone!!! And at SG$1.30/1.70 (regular cone/ waffle cone) I think it's a steal. just saying.


McDonald's Dessert Kiosk
Orchard Road in front of Lucky Plaza

No comments:

Post a Comment