Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013 Sofia Calendar

Every year, I produce a 'Sofia' Calendar for family and friends.

2013 Sofia Calendar
This year, I was able to simplify because I managed to find the photo clips from Ikea when we were still living in Singapore, and I managed to remember that I bought them, and I managed not to lose it. Hahaha. That was the extent of the hard part. 

Materials Needed:
Calendar printed on Photo Paper
Ikea Photo Clips
Sticker labels (optional)
Since there were so many photos to choose from,
we decided on a Places We Love Theme.

I chose the photos from our Legoland and Disneyland Paris visit. Of course I made sure Paris was well-represented in the Sofia Calendar.

With Mr. Green Lego Brick at Legoland Windsor
Borrowing the chair of Alice in Wonderland
at Disneyland Paris.
Channeling the Mad Hatter at Disneyland Paris.
With Mr. Red Lego Brick at Legoland Malaysia

Back at the assembly line,
I wrote down our distribution list on our labels,
and crossed my fingers I didn't forget anyone.
These were our prototypes.
This was the whole batch.
Sofia helped stick the tags,
and she made labels for herself and me.
Thank you Ikea for making my life easy as usual.

Since I have a tendency to hoard stuff, I have 5 extra Sofia's 2013 Places We Love Calendar with an Ikea Photo Clip or 5 Ikea Photo Clips that come with a Sofia's 2013 Places We Love Calendar up for grabs. 

Just leave me a message on facebook or a comment on this post if you want one. Those on our annual distribution list will be getting one in the next few days.

You can look at all our Sofia calendars through the years here.
I am a stage mom. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment