Friday, August 7, 2015

Foie Gras Sushi - Nice to Meet You

I love Foie Gras, I love it any any shape, size or form. So, it comes as no surprise, that when I was on my way to my favorite Roast Duck Place for dinner, I still had to stop when I saw this.

Oh Em. Foie Gras Sushi!!! Is this for real???
And not only that! I was on sale too at 50% off!
I saw the sign in front of Nippon Kai. One of the open restaurants in
Siam Paragon's posh looking Food Court Area.
The reality is not quite like the picture, but I think it's even better.
For 150 Baht I got 2 slice of Foie Gras in one sushi!
Half the price! Half the carb! I love it.
It was served with a side of wasabi, pickles and orange segment.
They didn't serve it with soy sauce, but the bottom of the
rice was lightly seasoned. It was perfect.

It could only be better if I could eat more, but I restrained myself. Just imagine, Foie Gras with Japanese Rice! So yummy. It was so good, I am willing to go back and order it at full price. Hahaha, that's saying a lot.

So, Foie Gras Sushi - Nice to meet you! and I hope to see you again!  just saying.


Nippon Kai
Ground Flour, Siam Paragon Shopping Mall
Bangkok

No comments:

Post a Comment