Thursday, August 20, 2015

1000th Post! Off to Turkey...

This is my 1000th post... I just want to say thanks for all the blog love for the past three and a half+ years!!!

Ironically, it's also my 14th year anniversary working for the same company, so it's time to take a short break. 
If you can guess from my hat and my coffee maker...
I am off to Turkey!!!

I am ticking off another country from my bucket list... with a bonus side trip to Greece since you just need to cross a bridge to get from Asia to Europe. 

If I'm not mistaken, I think only Russia is left on my bucket list after this trip.

This blog will be on a break too! Will be back soon with more food, shopping and travel tales for sure, so just sit and read my old blog posts for now. Hahaha. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment