Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Homegrown Organics for Fresh Veggies delivered straight to your door

After shopping so much this year (and it's only mid-January!!!), I put myself on an online shopping ban. I have quite a few loopholes though.

One of them is I can still shop for food. So I can still do honestbee and I finally tried out Homegrown Organics which I always see my previous boss raving about on facebook.


Uhm, to be totally honest, I ordered my groceries from Thailand where I was on a business trip, because I needed a shopping fix (yes, I am Nicole, and I am a Shopaholic!) and I was quite excited to try them out.

It was such a pleasant experience. Their website is very user friendly. The first offer I saw was a free bag of organic tomatoes which you can add to your cart (sucker for a freebie that I am, I was sold!). They will deliver your vegetables for free if you spend Php350. That was a bit of a challenge for me because I am leaving again for Bangkok this week so I didn't need too much vegetables.

I bought some zucchini for zoodles, some spinach, and coffee so I could get free shipping. My bill was Php400. I just told the helper to expect it, and prepare the cash if it was delivered while I was out. 

My vegetables were delivered the next day. The courier messaged me before coming with the estimated delivery time and my bill, which is convenient just in case you forget. I ended up paying only Php325 because half my spinach order was not available. I got free delivery anyway.

Baked Tomato, Basil, Zucchini and Kesong Puti  Egg Cups for brunch and
Chili Garlic Zoodles for lunch.  

Now I can order organic veggies anytime I have the urge to shop online. Hahaha. I'll get to eat healthier pa. just saying. 



No comments:

Post a Comment