Friday, December 21, 2012

Kiddos Christmas Playdate 2012

My daughter has her Unilever set of friends. They were born within a few months of each other, and since they were babies, they've always a few play dates each year with one always scheduled as their Christmas Reunion.

It seems like it was just yesterday when they were in our tummies, and now, at the age of 5, they already seem so grown-up. They even know who the cute members of One Direction are. I don't.

Sofia and Mia sporting their fashionable
no-lens eye-glasses.
Candice says they're the rage in ICA.

We scheduled the play date in Active Fun at the Fort this year. As soon as the girls saw each other, they immediately just ran ahead of all the adults up the ramp to Active Fun.
They look like live models in a store window.
In a way, it was a milestone for the girls,
because we let them play with no Yaya.
Thomas and Daddy Dan also joined them.

Since all the parents were hungry, it was a quick 30 minute play date.
It was enough time for all the kids to get rosy cheeked.

We moved to BonChon for a kid friendly dinner. I think we starved them because they all ate a lot.
The happiest kid of the night award goes to Yonso.
aka Yohann
He was just so happy Thomas is now part of the play group,
and he's not stuck tagging along with the girls.
Such handsome boys.
They're going to be heart breakers some day.

I only got Thomas to look at me because he was fascinated with my Camera and I promised to lend it to him after he looked at the camera so I could take a few snaps.

Photo Credit: Thomas Wolbert (2 years old)
Photo Credit: Thomas Wolbert

Ana and Dan left soon after dinner because it was bedtime for Thomas who also had a lot of fun with the gang.
See you again next play date Thomas! :)

We brought the kids to Hobbes after so we could have some Froyo for dessert and so they could play with lego while Anna and I squeezed in some shopping.

With Frosty the lego Snowman.
With the Playmobil gang.
Princess picture.
Sofia and I just shared an order of Froyo.
I got the half with the cherries.

Anna and I enjoyed shopping so much, our kids were waiting for us outside Hobbes because it closed already. Oooops.
We made it up to them by getting them
Holiday Sprinkles Krispee Kreme :)

I was so tired I don't know how the kids who played the whole night managed to be more awake than me at the end of the night. 

It's really nice that the second generation Unilever gang just keeps getting bigger and bigger. Next time, Jillie and Lily should the play dates na. just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment