Saturday, December 29, 2012

The Devil Wears Tod's

I am obviously still on a high after my impulse buys yesterday.
Sofia and my newest buys.
It's funny because it was like deja vu with Tim, but with our positions reversed, because a few months ago I was with him in the Tod's boutique at Paragon in Singapore. We were just looking around and I thought we had no intention to buy.

Then I started playing devil. Complete with Tod's suede loafer horns.
I must have been very convincing.

Because Tim walked out not only with one pair... but with two pairs of Tod's shoes in exactly the same style. He just couldn't decide on which color he liked better so I egged him on to get both. Hahahahahha.
These are Tim's Tod's shoes.
He claims that they were his birthday present.
Please excuse the grainy pictures. I stole them from Tim's phone by taking a picture with my iPod.

Anyway, back to the present, I also had no intention of buying any big ticket items. I just tagged along with Jem and Tim to Tagaytay and Sta Rosa for the company because Sofia and I finished applying for our US visa much earlier than expected. Our last stop for the day was the outlet stores in the Solenad, Nuvali and Paseo shopping areas in Sta Rosa.

I almost did not enter 158 Designer's Boulevard at Paseo (Santa Rosa), because I thought we were going to meet up, then I sort of heard someone say we'd just meander around as a group, then from the window, two pairs of shoes caught my eyes!

The next thing you know, they're mine.
Love. Love. Love.

I can now totally understand why Tim bought the same style in two colors. Just like him, I couldn't decide. Hahahaha.

I hit the shoe jackpot!
This actually helped me decide. When I saw that it was 65% off, I knew that I HAD TO buy them. Both of them. I even rationalized that even for Tod's Florence Outlet standards, you would really need to luck out to get the style you want in the size that works for 160Euros! And this way, it was like front loading my shopping, so I would have more luggage space for bags when I go to Florence at the end of March. I even figured out what's the best way to swipe my credit card to get the most free Chicken Joy. Hahaha. yes, I really am a sucker for a sale.

I was even surprised to note that the care cards are tailored
depending on the material of your shoes.
There is a difference in caring for patent and calf leather. 
Both are so nice.
I think there's something magical about my new shoes because I can't wait to go to back to work now so I can use them. Hahaha. And I'm sure it's only magic that can make me want to go to work when I don't have to. Hahaha.

I now agree wholeheartedly with you Tim,
If you can't choose. Just Buy Both. Just Saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment