Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Thanks to The Singapore Memory Project for my first Blogger Milestone

My blog is almost a year old. I remember starting it on Christmas Day last year because I wanted and gave myself a blog for Christmas.

In the year that has passed, writing has become an outlet. It has always made my day when random friends I meet tell me that they follow my blog and enjoy it.

Since I started blogging, some big things in my life has changed. I have changed roles and now travel less (though my love for travelling has not waned a bit), I have also moved back to Manila from Singapore (though Singapore remains to be geographically close, and still feels like home, perfect for long weekend breaks).

I was really thrilled to receive a comment from the National Library Board (NLB) asking if I was willing to pledge my blog to the Singapore Memory Project. I even get a Singapore Memory Project Badge for doing so (it's now proudly displayed on the top right hand side of my blog).

Thank you NLB for inviting me to pledge my blog. I really loved living in Singapore for the two and a half years that we were there and I am privileged to share my many happy memories. Just Saying.

You can check out the Singapore Memory Project here. My blog will be added to the contributors in around two months.

No comments:

Post a Comment