Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Happy Cream Puffs

Happy Cream Puffs are named as such because they make you happy when you eat it. It's true, but I think I read that from their website.

Last week, I attended a course for work at AIM in Makati, and knowing that the Happy Cream Puff store is nearby, I made it my mission to go in search of happiness. Hahaha. Cheesy much. Cream puffs are one of my favorite desserts. Tots, a friend from high school makes really really good ones.

Anyway, I used a combination of google maps and calling the store, but it wasn't that easy to find the place. I was told that the branch closest to me was the Rada branch, but it's only when you go through the whole (one way) street do you realize that the store is nowhere to be found on Rada Street, but it's actually on the other side of the building on another street you need to go around to get too.

The entrance is on Dela Rosa St., closer to Castro.
The store was quiet, with only the staff there when I went.
They have plain cream puffs, as well as a variety of flavors
I love the caramel petit puff.
They offered me the caramel with Almonds or Walnuts and I
agreed to try the walnuts since they told me it was the same price.
They fill each cream puff only after you order.
I ended up getting half of each.

I brought a box to dinner at my friend's house and I think it made them happy too. Though I still prefer the Caramel to the one with the free walnuts. just saying.


Happy Cream Puff
Unit G-16 Rada Regency
Rada St., Cor Dela Rosa St.
Legazpi Village
Makati City
+63 2 3990901

No comments:

Post a Comment