Tuesday, December 30, 2014

P365 TE Day 364

Takoyaki Maker



Travel Bite: What to buy in Japan??? A Takoyaki Maker! Seriously, at less than US$10 it's a steal. Just note that the boxes come stickered with "For Use in Japan Only". When the cashier asked me where I lived, I sort of answered vaguely thinking she wouldn't sell to me if I said overseas, but then she explained that the electric sockets in Japan are 110V so you need to use a converter if used abroad. 

Location: Tokyo, Japan
Date Photo Taken: Dec 2013

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of Dec 24: 309
P365 TE Running Points: 992 out of 1040 as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment