Saturday, May 30, 2015

Farmacy Soda Ice Cream and Soda Fountain saves the day

Several weeks back, Ady, Sof and I had plans to do something which did not push through, so we were all having a bad day and we had to kill time before dinner, so we went to Farmacy for some good vibes instead.
Farmacy looks like an old school pharmacy meets diner.
The menu 
I think Ady ordered a Dusty Road Sundae (Php280)
Peanut Butter, Vanilla and Chocolate Ice Cream with the
works.
Sof and I took much longer to decide what we wanted
to have.
Look at all those Ice Cream flavors!
I wanted to try everything but you can't order a sampler.
Good thing, you can ask for a taste, so you can choose which one you
want to order.
Sof had a scoop of Chocolate Ice Cream with
marshmallows.
I think I had Passion Fruit Sorbet.
A single scoop is Php130, a double scoop is Php160. Please don't judge me for ordering a double scoop for me and Sof to share, which they offered to serve separately! Hahaha. Hooray for customer service!

Thank you Farmacy for changing our bad day into a good day!
My little chocoholic
Farmacy is located beside Wild Flour in BGC.

The only catch is they don't have their own toilet. You'll need to go around and use the toilet of Net Lima building, which is a hassle if you're a place that caters to kids. just saying.


Farmacy
Ground Floor, Netlima Building 
4th Avenue Corner 26th Street 
Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City

No comments:

Post a Comment