Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Mango Bingsu from Bangkok - Best Bingsu Ever!

Bingsu or Bingsoo is the  Korean shaved ice dessert with sweet toppings such as chopped fruit, condensed milk, fruit syrup. It has really gained popularity in my part of the world with different restaurant concepts in Manila, Singapore and Thailand.

In my opinion, the Mango Bingsu is best in Thailand because they use fresh mangoes and mangoes are the yummiest there. Just imagine, instead of sticky rice and mango, you get mango and milky shaved ice. YUMMY!!!

A lot of places serve it, but I'm happy enough with the once I get from Hollys Coffee beside my hotel.
I was only by myself, but the server gave me 2 spoons.
#judged

They also have mangoes and cream inside the Bingsu.

Well, I left all the excess ice and I didn't eat the Ice Cream. 

Thailand Mango Bingsu for the win! just saying.


Hollys Coffee
219/1 Sukhumvit Rd, 
Khlong Toei Nuea, 
Watthana, Bangkok 10110, 
Thailand

No comments:

Post a Comment