Friday, November 11, 2016

Ma Maison Singapore for Modern Japanese Fusion

Ma Maison used to be one of my favorite discoveries when I lived in Singapore many years ago. I would be so tempted by their Japanese fusion cuisine whenever we passed by the restaurant in Millenia Walk, but we had to keep on walking because we would normally only go there if we planned to eat in Saboten, so I would always think that next time, I wanted to try this. Then we discovered that they had really good desserts, so you can literally have your Tonkatsu... and eat your cake too. Hahaha. Pardon the pun, you can read about that here.

Fortunately, Ma Maison has a branch at Anchorpoint Mall, which is right across from our hotel whenever I travel to Singapore for work. I don't know if they have always had a branch here, and we just never noticed it, or if this place is new, but whatever it is, it's convenient and yummy too! 

Here are some of the things we ordered, which I would definitely order again:
French Onion Soup, generously topped with Mozzarella Cheese.
Yummy!
Squid Ink Omu Rice
It's like squid ink risotto... done the Japanese Way.
Just make sure you order something else and share, so you get some meat too.
It goes perfectly well with the Steak Frites. 

The only problem of ordering a lot is you end up with no space for dessert. Hahaha, but then that just means I need to come back more hungry the next time I'm in Singapore. just saying.


Ma Maison
370 Alexandra Road, 
Anchorpoint #01-12
Singapore 159953

No comments:

Post a Comment