Monday, November 14, 2016

Shaburi PH for Wagyu Hotpot and Unlimited Gyudon and Wagyu Beef Rice

I'm not a fan of Hot Pot or Shabu Shabu Restaurants, but I am a sucker for a sale, so when I received an email from Aileen of Booky App (ph.phonebooky.com featuring a Php500 peso discount at the newly opened Shaburi Restaurant at the Uptown Mall in BGC, I convinced my officemates to try it.

They have a tiered menu where you can choose what kind
of meat you want, and it comes with the buffet too.

Everything in the buffet looked fresh and yummy. I'm not sure if that was because it was past 2PM and we were all starving to death.

Unlimited sides for your Hot Pot (which by the way is individual, so not only do you get to choose your soup base, you get to choose what goes in it as well).


They also had an assortment of cooked food like Carbonara Udon, Karaage, Chicken Wings, Corn Fritters and Fries (to keep your kids happy if you bring them).


My absolute favorite is the Wagyu Steak Rice (oops! no photo!) Topped with the melt in your mouth Beef Gyudon! I will be totally honest and say this is my favorite part of Shaburi. I can avail of the cheapest Eat All You Can Meal and just eat this and mushrooms in my hot pot.

For our lunch, we wanted to try the more expensive Wagyu without spending too much so we just ordered the cheapest set for lunch (Php499 - for unlimited servings of fatty beef in black plate) and add on of the more expensive Wagyu at (Php289 for one serving in the white plate).
I tried the soy milk soup base because it was interesting and they claimed it
was the healthy choice. It was ok. I still prefer the Gyudon to Hotpot.



They also have unlimited soda, juices, coffee, tea and dessert.
Thank you team for letting me drag you to all the places I want to eat in!

We evn figured out a strategy on how to maximise the experience. You either go for the Wagyu Set and eat just that, hahaha, or go for the cheap seat and order an extra plate like we did, or if you're like me and prefer the Gyudon, you can even skip the add on Wagyu. 

I can't wait to go back and eat more Gyudon with Wagyu Steak Rice. just saying.


Shaburi 
Level 4, Uptown Mall, 
36th Street Corner 9th Avenue, 
Fort Bonifacio, Taguig
Note: You can still get upto Php300 discount with the Booky App

2 comments:

  1. Hey, thanks for mentioning Booky! :) How was your experience using the app? Hope you can link to our website ph.phonebooky.com so your readers can know more.

    If you could also give me your email add, I'd love to send you a free activation code for more discount credits :)

    - Anna, Booky Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Anna, Link added to the post above :) Kindly use the Contact Form on the right side - so I can reply to you with my email address. Thanks!

      Delete