Monday, October 6, 2014

P365 TE is ON A BREAK

After 276 Posts Daily... P365 TE is ON A BREAK



Travel Bite: Slack Line Yoga in Ipanema Beach

I thought long and hard if I was willing to quit with my P365 TE 1 Travel Post a Day, but when you're balancing too many things, you just need to decide which one you are willing to let go of...

and since I remember that I set a goal for myself when I started this project
"I would call the project a success if I manage to get 700 points and I will be very happy to get 1000 points. Happy enough to think about how to ho about writing a book, which is one of the things on my bucket list. Right up there with owning a beach house, and living in Paris (again!). Just saying." 
and since I've already over shot it, I am allowing myself to take a short break! watch this space, I'll be back, hopefully, after I catch my breath!

Location: Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Date Photo Taken: October 2011

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of Sept 28: 258
P365 TE Running Points: 812 out of 831 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment