Saturday, February 20, 2016

European Food Hawker Center at Stew Kuche with generous Foie Gras dishes from Immanuel French Kitchen

We all know I love anything Foie Gras, and anything value for money too... That's why I have always been a fan of what used to be a very popular Le Cuisson, which you can read about here, one of the pioneers of French Hawker Cuisine in Singapore, and of course, I'm a fan as well of the still popular, Saveur, which you can read about here.

But I think it becomes a totally different ball game, when the entire hawker center sells different European Food, at affordable prices of course, which is what Stew Kuche is all about.

Luckily, it is just a block away from the hotel we stay in when we're in Singapore for work, so it means I can get a Foie Gras starter everyday, since my daughter doesn't really want to eat here, but if I were travelling with other people, I can't wait to give the other food stalls a try.

You need to arrive early to secure a table. It gets busy for dinner, but there is no one if you go straight from work.

I've only tried Immanuel French Kitchen, and I loved it so much, I went back the next day for more.


The first time around I brought Sof and Yaya hoping they would find something they wanted to eat, but they had their heart set on Chicken Rice, so I just ordered a starter instead so we could have Chicken Rice after.
Pan Seared Foie Gras with Side Salad (SG$16.50)
Seriously the most generous portion of Foie Gras ever (outside Paris),
and it was well cooked too.
Really great value, but also no ambiance. Hahaha.
Not Sofia's cup of tea.

Immanuel actually asked if I was feeling adventurous, and he recommended the Foie Gras cooked with Miso, seaweed and daikon, but I opted for the classic instead. It was so good, I needed to come back the next day to try the adventurous version.

Foie Gras cooked with Black Miso (SG$16.50)
A really simplistic descripstion would be to say it's a heavenly mix
of Miso Soup and Foie Gras. So good, I licked the bowl clean!
Thanks Immanuel for the great Foie Gras! Can't wait to try your other dishes.
Can't wait to try the other places in Stew Kuche as well. just saying.


Stew Kuche
Immanuel French Kitchen
119 Bukit Merah Lane 1, 
Singapore 151119

No comments:

Post a Comment