Friday, February 5, 2016

Get Authentic Korean Fried Chicken in Singapore from Choo Choo Chicken

Whenever I'm in Singapore, I still get to try new places. Some I read about in Magazines or Blog Posts, while some I visit based on recommendations of friends.

If you like Fried Chicken, you must try Choo Choo Chicken, the authentic Korean version. They have a branch that opened a few months back in Cineleisure Orchard Mall.

Since I barely have shopping time when I go to Singapore for work,
I always plan for to have late dinner, so we had the restaurant all to ourselves.
We ordered half a chicken, which comes in unidentifiable pieces. Hahaha.
You can choose two sauces, so we got spicy and garlic. I prefer the spicy one.
I think half a chicken is around SG$15 but they have sets for two.
Out of curiosity and the love for Spam, I also ordered the
Choo Choo Spam Rice Burger SG$6.90 which was pretty good
and goes well with the fried chicken.
I was trying to balance out our meal by ordering a salad...
and I chose the Fried Mushroom Salad, so I'm not sure how successful
I was health-wise, but taste-wise, it was another winner.
Thanks Anson for introducing me to this place, and for coming to meet me in
between shopping and working when I get back to the hotel.
And thanks for this beautiful photo too.
How can you not love a Fried Chicken restaurant that supplies you with
finger gloves. How's that for finger lickin' good. Hahaha.


If you want, no frills, but yummy fried chicken in Singapore, Choo Choo Chicken is a good option. And they are open until 11:00PM too! just saying.


Choo Choo Chicken
8 Grange Road 
Cineleisure #03-06
Singapore
https://www.facebook.com/Choo-Choo-Chicken-%EC%B8%84%EC%B8%84-607095979350844/

No comments:

Post a Comment