Monday, February 27, 2012

Here comes the bride...

Sorry, i've been quite delinquent in blogging the past few days. We've been in Manila for a week now, to attend the wedding of a very close friend who just got married this evening. Sofia was one of their flower girls, but she got sick two nights ago and it has been a very stressful time because we were not sure if she would get well enough to be able to walk down the aisle. Thankfully, she made it just fine and is just a little bit feverish.

She insists on flying back to Singapore with me tomorrow, so I hope she'll be fully recovered by then.

Here are some snaps of my adorable little flower girl (yes, i'm really a stage mom)... And some of my favorite pictures from the wedding.

All the pictures have been taken from my Canon s95 but have not yet been watermarked so please don't steal without attributing the proper credit!




3 comments: