Saturday, August 23, 2014

P265 TE Day 235

The Other Unilever Headquarters in Rotterdam



I'm celebrating 13 years working in Unilever this week, so I am featuring my favorite Unilever offices in my next few posts. 
Note: All my posts that mention things related to where I work only include information that's Public Knowledge.

Travel Bite: When I worked in Paris, there were times when I needed to travel to the Rotterdam office for a meeting (Hello, good old days!). Our head office at 455 Weena was just a block away from the train station so I could take the early Thalys train from Paris, arrive in time for my 10:00am or so meeting, end in time for lunch at what I remember to be the best Unilever Canteen I've ever eaten in which includes a sandwich and salad bar (which I skipped) and a hot lunch buffet (which I availed off), so I could rush back to the train station and catch my train back to Paris. I love the European version of #flyinflyout.

Location: Rotterdam
Date Photo Taken: 2006

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of August 17: 227
P365 TE Running Points: 697 out of 705 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment