Sunday, August 24, 2014

P365 TE Day 236

View of Clarke Quay from the Unilever Office in UE Square



I'm celebrating 13 years working in Unilever this week, so I am featuring my favorite Unilever offices in my next few posts. 
Note: All my posts that mention things related to where I work only include information that's Public Knowledge.

Travel Bite: My favorite office Unilever Office in Singapore was our old office in UE Square, a 15 minute walk to Orchard Road, a 5 minute walk to Liang Court Shopping Mall, and a 10 minute walk to Clarke Quay, with a Grocery and Play Gym in UE Square 2 minutes away. Not to mention it was only a 10 minute walk to my home on River Valley Road. The picture above is the view from our pantry where we had free flowing Nespresso coffee, fruit, a fridge full of cold drinks and Ben and Jerry's Ice Cream. That was what I'd call a fun place to work. Literally.

Location: Singapore
Date Photo Taken: 2010

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of August 17: 227
P365 TE Running Points: 699 out of 708 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment