Wednesday, August 20, 2014

P365 TE Day 232

100VE as seen from the Millennium Bridge



I'm celebrating 13 years working in Unilever today, so I am featuring my favorite Unilever offices in my next few posts. 
Note: All my posts that mention things related to where I work only include information that's Public Knowledge.

Travel Bite: My favorite Unilever office (among the many I've visited is our Head Office in London, previously known as Unilever House in Blackfriars when I first started working for the company). It has since been modernized to the structure it is now and it's called 100VE - to stand for it's address at 100 Victoria Embankment. Since 100VE sits in front of the River Thames, you get a really good view of this iconic building from the Millennium Bridge.

Bonus Travel Bite: You can have a really good view of St. Paul's Cathedral from the Millennium Bridge.

Location: London
Date Photo Taken: May 2012

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of August 17: 227
P365 TE Running Points: 691 out of 696 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment