Monday, August 25, 2014

P365 TE Day 237

Unilever South Africa Office in Durban



I'm celebrating 13 years working in Unilever this week, so I am featuring my favorite Unilever offices in my next few posts. 
Note: All my posts that mention things related to where I work only include information that's Public Knowledge.

Travel Bite: This is the lunch area of our office in La Lucia Ridge in Durban. It's lovely to eat outside on the terrace when the weather is nice because this beautiful property faces the beach. I've been told you can even see the dolphins in the late afternoon. I was lucky enough to have business here for around 3 weeks but I really enjoyed every single day.

Location: Durban, South Africa
Date Photo Taken: June 2011

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of August 17: 227
P365 TE Running Points: 703 out of 714 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment