Thursday, August 21, 2014

P365 TE Day 233

Unilever Four Acres in the UK



I'm celebrating 13 years working in Unilever this week, so I am featuring my favorite Unilever offices in my next few posts. 
Note: All my posts that mention things related to where I work only include information that's Public Knowledge.

Travel Bite: In my last role, I was lucky enough to attend a training at the Unilever International Management Training Centre - also known as Unilever Four Acres because it's address is at: Four Acres, George Road in Kingston Upon Thames. 

What better place to learn than in this beautiful training center that feels like just like a Country Side Home which serves really good food.

Location: London
Date Photo Taken: December 2010

P365 TE Points for today: 2 out of 3 (for now)
P365 TE Points from Audience Interaction as of August 17: 227
P365 TE Running Points: 693 out of 699 (as of posting)

You can read the background of Project 365 Travel Edition here.  
Feel free to come back everyday. just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment